Saturday, August 3, 2013

Swollen Hand Pain - who knows?

I decided to make an appointment with the doctor & saw her yesterday - got home from work at 0700 hours, cleaned chicken's area/fed/watered, etc. Got to bed for a couple hours then to Doctor's office by noon.

I told the doctor that my hands have really been hurting in their entirety; painful to move and swelling. I also requested labs. She gave me two night braces to wear to bed. The blood test will need to be fasting.

Its really terrible to have so much pain at such a young age. I use to think 50 was super old. Now, I think it's pretty young. LOL 

I known why my left hand hurts, due to the arthritis they SAY I have. But now she's trying to tell me the pain and swelling are more than likely from the carpal tunnel becoming worse. Who knows?!

I hate being a pawn in a guessing game. I can remember my parents mentioning the same, basically. I hear that when the "Obama care" hits, it will be MUCH worse in so many ways. Hopefully, I can be in shape SOON, and not need so much medical. Although, the doctor seems to think I really need to consider surgery.

I wish I could have understood more of what Mom & Dad were going through, but then I would have had to be in this pain, and that's just isn't a reasonable answer for anyone.

Mom, Dad, for what it's worth, I really do understand! I miss you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment