Working graveyard, I have to balance out my food intake; its like eating around the clock if I don't sleep correctly.
I'm reading "Dr. A's Habits of Health". There's a lot I need to do, but very doable! Right now, I just work, take care of chickens and husband, and then sleep the rest of the time (or at least try to). It's going okay, but I sleep about four good hours and the rest is touch and go. Here are a few things I need to do in the next week:
1. Got to keep an Eating Journal!! LOL. I write so many different journal, I can't keep up.
2. I meet with he "diet coach" Monday (08-12-13), so I must start doing that! :-)
3. Need to clean out my cupboards and refrigerator and refill them with a health list of fantastic items for my diet! :-)
4. Un-clutter my bedroom(s)!
5. create a quiet time for meditation and prayer!
6. walk to Starbucks and back
MUCH MORE, but maybe I should plan slowly!
No comments:
Post a Comment