Swollen hands - I've been dealing with tightness in my hands for the past month, now, and in the morning I can hardly close my fist in my right hand. Very painful, and not in my joints - just the entire hand. I've checked my ankles, and they are not swollen, so I'm curious to why it is only my hands
I have my "usual" joint pains - left thumb area and right hip and right leg to my knee. These are severe
Once the above decrease I am going to attempt to lesson the amount of pain medication that I take. Hoping to eliminate it all !
Weight: my weight last week at the doctor's office was just under 200.
Height: my height has always been 5'5 & 1/2", and the coach told me I was 5'. I'm curious to WHY the drop in my height.
Well, signing off for now. I'll leave you with this:
* In the Bible, Peter and other disciples saw Jesus walking on the water. Peter cried out to Jesus asking if he could walk out on the water to meet him. Peter stepped out of the boat, walked on water, UNTIL he took his eyes off of Jesus; he saw how the wind was blowing around him and the waves were raging. Peter became afraid and began to sink. Jesus rescued him, of course.
To me, this story reminds me of the FOCUS in our lives. At this point in my life, I am taking a new direction in an area that many could throw doubt toward. Instead of focusing on the negative responses that may or may not be spoken, I choose to focus on my goal; my opportunity to "walk on water" is ahead of me. As I step out of the boat/comfort zone, I do not have to fear! God is for me, not against me.
*Matthew 14:25-32
New King James Version (NKJV)
25 Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.
27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
29 So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous,[a] he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
29 So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous,[a] he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
No comments:
Post a Comment